FPL: looking forward to resumption (3/3)

My team as is
This is how my team currently stands:


I decided not to use any of the free transfers that became available following the pre-scheduled fixtures and deadlines. I won't deny that it already crossed my mind once or twice that maybe I should've made a couple of moves. The likes of Traore, Williams and Jota just don't look right. But it's very hard to make whatever moves with the budget they free up and, perhaps most importantly, we just have no clue on what shape and form the teams and players will return to competition. I could also ponder on moving on one or two of my most expensive assets - Vardy and Auba would be the first in such a list -, but I found no valid reason to drop any of them. Salah, TAA or KdB are all plain simple Keep - for now, at least. Doherty offers Alonso-like points potential, but, unlike the Spaniard, is nailed-on. Auba and Vardy are both guaranteed starters, are both on penalty duties, are both talismans for their respective teams and are both just great strikers, Golden Boot level. Could I switch the two for Kane or Aguero plus DCL and spread the funds in midfield (to upgrade Traore, for instance)? Yes, I could. And that's something I'm sort of planning to do, before or after resumption. It's a wait & see, for me. 
Another big question mark is fixtures arrangement. As for now, we know what games does each team have yet to play - we just don't know on what sequence. And that is important - I mean, for me, because I'm a bit of a fixtures manager. Another wait & see, I'm affraid.

Greeeen!
Just wanted to wrap this one up by stressing this fun fact: I'm now on a record 13 consecutive green arrows! And five of those we're while actually playing the game. I went up over 3000 places in the overall rank and my team value rose. Must enjoy while it lasts, I suppose. Once the league resumes, this will probably change.

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Algo de errado se passa.

Desencontro, ou Enquanto as ervilhas cozem

Os números COVID-19: ou latos em excesso, ou inconsistentes, ou pouco consolidados